Family-friendly events can be a challenge for event planners. Often times planning events with kids feels out of our realm or at least out of our comfort zone. Family-friendly events are unknown territory that sometimes we just don’t know how to navigate. That changes today! In today’s episode, we will teach you all about how to create family-friendly events!
Today our iconic guests Chad Collins of Open World Inc., and Shelley Matheny of KidsAlong Events are here to teach you how to create family-friendly events. They will discuss how to integrate children into events. Talk about what you need to think about when planning events with kids such as staffing, security, and engagement tips. And how you can engage the entire family! You do not want to miss this episode!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
A lot of parents who bring their kids to our events understand the benefits of our events. They get it. @chadcollins
Click To Tweet
It's equally important to get feedback from the children. @smatheny3
Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Chad Collins of Open World Inc. (@chadcollins)
- Shelley Matheny of KidsAlong Events (@smatheny3)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Open World Inc.
- KidsAlong Events
- The Tim Ferriss Show(Podcast)
- TONY ROBBINS
- The Quote of The Day Show With SEAN CROXTON
- Brené Brown
- Dr. WAYNE W. DYER
- Simon Sinek on leadership
- HEADSPACE INC.
- Smart Meetings
- Green Meeting Industry Council Northern California Network
- Entrepreneurs On Fire
from Endless Events https://helloendless.com/family-friendly-events/