The evolution of event tech and the evolution of event planners go hand in hand. Technology has completely changed the role of an event planner. In today’s world, you need to be a great event planner. But that is the tip of it, you also need to a marketer, a web developer, and tech guru. If this overwhelms you, you are in the right place!
In this weeks episode, our iconic guests Liz King of Liz King Events, David Epstein of Bizzabo, and Michael Judeh of Convene join us to reflect on the evolution of event tech in the last 8 years. They will discuss where they believe tech is heading, onsight engagement tools you can use to enhance your events and so much more! This is an episode you can’t afford to miss.
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
Technology gives us a lot more access but with more access comes with more responsibility.
Click To Tweet
All of this tech has been around long enough that people have become much more sophisticated, the baseline expertise is much higher than it was 8 years ago.
Click To Tweet
Keep it simple and keep it to the basics, that is your number one tool for engagement… the content in the room is the most important part
Click To Tweet
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Liz King of Liz King Events (@lizkingevents)
- David Epstein of Bizzabo (@Bizzabo)
- Michael Judeh of Convene (@Convene)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Event Tech Rising – #EventIcons Episode 3
- Content Marketing In The Event Industry – #EventIcons Episode 11
- Ctrl + Alt + Del – #EventIcons Episode 24
- Picking The Perfect Event Venue – #EventIcons Episode 35
- Meet The Experts In Event Tech, TechsyTalk – #EventIcons Episode 52
- Bizzabo – The world’s fastest growing event tech company – #EventIcons Episode 83
- Tips For The Perfect Event Website – #EventIcons Episode 88
- techsytalk, Inc
- Event Farm
- Social Tables
- Bizzabo Event App
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Crowd Mics
- Intel’s new smart glasses
- iPhone X
- Slido Switcher
- Convene Resources
- TECHSYTALK LIVE 10: THE GRAND FINALE
from Endless Events https://helloendless.com/evolution-of-event-tech/